- First female and youngest person to complete Racing the Planet’s Four Deserts Grand Slam in one calendar year.
- A 379km solo (supported) non-stop run across the Simpson Desert in Australia.
- A 250km, multistage race in Nepal –2nd female, 9th overall
- Beast of Burden 50miles (NY, USA) – 1st female, 2nd overall in a time of 8:12.
- 3 Marathons in 3 Days (Cairns) – 1st female, 4th overall
- Surf Coast Marathon – 2nd female
- Clifbar 10 Peaks Lake District Race
- Northburn 100km (Cromwell, USA) – 1st female
- Co-founder of Freedom Runners – raising $50,000 for a social enterprise business that will employ and train young women in South Africa on women’s health issues.
- Raised $30,000 for Save The Children early education scheme.
- Pride of Australia Medal nominee.
- League of Extraordinary Women – National Crusador (2010 – 2013)
- Inspirational Ambassador to education organisation Impossible2Possible.