- Brisbane Road – Amarina Ave to Foote St*
- Brisbane Road – Foote St. to Mooloolaba Esp
- Mooloolaba Esplanade – Brisbane Road to Buderim Mooloolaba Road
- Beach Terrace
* Emergency vehicles and local traffic access to Foote Street and Parkyn Pde.
Alexandra Headland Closures
- Alexandra Parade – Buderim Road to Okinja Rd*
*A slip lane is available on Alexandra Parade from Pacific Terrace to Okinja Road travelling north to Maroochydore; note this is a slip lane at 40km/hour.
- Boolarong Crescent
- Alexandra Pde – Okinja Rd to Sixth Ave (South bound only)
- Mandin St
- Edward St – Mandin St to Mayfield St
- Mayfield St – Juan St to Alex Pde.
Cotton Tree Closures
- 5th Ave – Melrose Pde to Beach Pde
- Melrose Pde – Sixth Ave to fifth Ave
- Beach Pde – Fifth Ave to Sixth Ave
- Kingsford Smith Pde – Fifth Avenue to Sixth Avenue
- 6th Av – Aerodrome Rd to Memorial Ave
- Melrose Parade – Sixth Avenue to Alexandra pde
- Memorial Av – King St to Alex Pde
- Beach Pde – Sixth Ave to Alexandra Pde
- Kingsford Smith Pde – 6th Ave to Alex pde
- Alexandra Parade
- Cotton Tree Parade
- The Esplanade, Cotton Tree
- Bradman Avenue – Yinni St to O’Connor St*
- Duporth Avenue – Ball St to O’Connor St.**
- Duporth Avenue** – The Esplanade (Cotton Tree) to Ball St.
- Ocean Street – Roundabout to Duporth Ave
- Picnic Point Esplanade
*A detour is in place via Broadwater Ave.
**A slip lane is available on Duporth Ave from Beach Rd to Ball St travelling north; note this is a slip lane at 40km/hour
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Event Hotline: +61 (0)7 5478 3723
The 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Run Festival committee would like to thank all residents and businesses in advance for their support of this event.
All buses within this area will be redirected between 4am and 1pm on Sunday, August 21. Services will operate, with small changes. For more information please visit www.sunbus.com.au
Race Day Parking
Parking for the event is available directly opposite the event precinct on Mari St, Alexandra Headlands. Access to Mari St can be gained from a left turn from Pacific Terrace on Alexandra Parade and following a slip lane especially designed for this event. A gold coin donation is asked for upon entering, with all proceeds going directly to the Alexandra Headlands Surf Life Saving Club.